Hop box for lost/terminated IDs/PDAs

henri215

I am 100% sure every Hop feels like something is missing when they receive lost/terminated ids for them to store (leaving it inside the attire locker makes it look like a mess and isn't a good location for such!), my suggestion is : Add one box to Hop room renamed to ''Lost/Terminated IDs'' or something like that, it's simple to do and you can test it any round! Spawn a box roundstart then rename it, see if Hop actually uses it.

• Like 1

You can always just pick up a box and label it like that, dunno if there is a need to have the map edited just to include a box.

Most HoP just lay the extra IDs on the table anyways.

2 hours ago, robveelben said:

or have a special place like the botany tech disks which would be more helpfull it is up to the hop how they deal with it but it is something that can be helpful

Yeah, something like that, i just don't like that theres nothing saying what you should do with it or where you should store . One plus is where i can keep lost IDs since leaving them at the tables is dangerous for anyone trying to break in.

Edited by henri215

On 10/1/2020 at 4:03 AM, robveelben said:

yea that is why i suggested a extra machine to place them in

Yeah, it's own machine would require a little bit more of effort to do it, simple solution if we choose that path is a renamed box.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use