4.5 Forum Upgrade Announcement

Kyet

The forum has had a major update today. Here's what you need to know.

1. For the next few days, take backups in notepad of any post you are about to make. While I don't anticipate having to revert the forums, it is possible, and I don't want you all to risk losing any posts.
  2. For the next few days, Discord integration will be disabled.
  3. Due to the new forum software not being compatible with old templates/CSS, you may notice a lot of weird visual artifacts on the forums. Report these (or any other forum-specific bugs) in the 4.5 report thread here.

• toolbox 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• Kyet changed the title to 4.5 Forum Upgrade Announcement

Update:

1. I've replaced our old custom skin with a new one.
  2. The new custom skin should have almost all the same colors and features as the old one, but is from-scratch redone to be 4.5 compatible, and is vastly easier for me to maintain. You might not notice any difference. Extremely observant people might notice some subtle color or styling differences.
  3. Discord integration remains disabled for the moment, as fixing that requires an update from the plugin author.

Quick update:

1. New forum skin is now applied for everyone. Old skin is disabled.
  2. Discord integration has been patched, confirmed to work, and is now re-enabled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use