The Ask Me Anything No One Asked For

BryanR

I've been, in a strange mood lately. Not as active as I want to be with the community due to personal reasons however, I figured this would be the opportune time to do something fun and since its slowly closing in on my second year of being a janitor administrator I wanted to also do something a little special as well so here it is.

Ask Me Anything

There are some ground rules however.

• Obviously not at liberty to divulge certain things meant only for staff, don't try asking you won't get the answer you want. (Notes etc)
  • I am willing to field questions about my personal life to an extent for those curious however I do enjoy my privacy so you may not get a response if its too personal.
  • I am more than happy to take feedback on how I'm doing as an administrator as long as it keeps to civil remarks. I can and will enforce the rules in this thread so don't be a little butt head about this.
  • Have fun!

Roche.

Bryan isn't my actual name and is the name of a character I played yonks ago when I was really big on the role play scene. Some may also know that I was partial enough to the name to actually carry it over to my Naval Officer.

2 hours ago, gangelwaefre said:

Do you prefer sweet or salty?
Do you have a favourite animal?
Do you have any creative hobbies?

I love both, sometimes simultaneously. M&M's plus buttered popcorn is amazing.

I love felines, a lot. Cats, kitties of all flavors. 

Not at the moment though I think I'll take up knitting when I find some time for it.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

I got this youtube ad with a creepy old man and his sock puppet telling me to invest in stocks or something.

image.png.22bebfa118a0e3501f7dc440c31f8275.png

Since apparently Roche is part of your name, is this you? What is the sock puppet for?

• clown 1

27 minutes ago, McRamon said:

What bar will you take me out to?

Prepare for disappointment, I quit booze entirely for personal reasons.

20 minutes ago, TheSardele said:

I got this youtube ad with a creepy old man and his sock puppet telling me to invest in stocks or something.

image.png.22bebfa118a0e3501f7dc440c31f8275.png

Since apparently Roche is part of your name, is this you? What is the sock puppet for?

He's actually one of my many minions attempting to scam the masses with stock printed on toilet paper. The sock puppet is to distract you from the imperfect disguise.

3 minutes ago, Boppaneer said:

I noticed your profile picture is someone drinking tea, are you a fan of tea? If so, what is your favorite type?

I prefer sweet or floral teas, greens and whites, along with classic iced tea with lemon. Unsweetened these days. (Which sadly means no more sweet teas.)

57 minutes ago, Krossarn said:

What is your favourite occupation on Cyberiad?

If I had to pick absolutely one occupation its Medical Chemist.

I've always been fascinated with Chemistry and I'm amused and delighted by being able to mix various reagents together to make not only medicines but poisons. Med Chemistry in particular because there's something that feels wonderful about supplying an entire department with much needed medical supplies that fills me with warmth and accomplishment when I do it. Especially when I'm watching doctors actively distribute and use the medicines I've created. Nothing is quite like it.

14 minutes ago, Spacemanspark said:

Bryan I'm taking your pringles

This isn't a question but you should know 

I ate my pringles. Then I ate your pringles. I am completely aware.

1 minute ago, AffectedArc07 said:

Would you recommend other people make threads like this?

Maybe? I'm doing it for a multitude of reasons but I don't see why other people shouldn't.

As a member of staff I sometimes feel as if I'm a bit unapproachable for most players and I remember the feeling of intimidation talking to someone who could flick a finger and scoot me out of the community for the first time.

So this is in an effort to make a better connection with the community I serve and to feel less scary to them and more friendly.

Also I was chewing on this idea ever since the first year I finished as an Admin, now I'm quickly approaching year 2 and I've already pissed my 1000th post away on an appeal might as well let my hair down and do something silly.

4 hours ago, Lalchi said:

How was your first SS13 round ever ? 

Overwhelming. I actually stopped playing because at the time I didn't find the intricate level of interaction fun until it tickled my more creative side a month and a few rounds later.

Otherwise it was stereotypical civilian except I wasn't a baldie. I think I spent half an hour setting up my character.

11 hours ago, ZN23X said:

What's your favorite thing about Paradise?

The cliched part? The community. Everyone here has been quite friendly to me, for the most part, and really I have no complaints.

The not so cliched part. The structured order of Paradise's rules. I've seen some other places and while they have their own rules and structure the chaos is a bit much for me with something as detailed as this game is. There's a bit of comfort to be had in order and while chaos can make us appreciate the comfort, too much can make us yearn for it all the more.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

The ghetto 1$ pringles you bought at best buy don't count 

Those were decoys. Worth every penny since you fell for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use