Changelings last stand

thunder72120

hey I guess this is my first post So I hope I get this right.  Fun story and the most memorable thing I encountered in the station Thanks admemes!

Note this is from the characters view.

There the Ling stood in the chapel It had been five days but none of her crew where in place no one was She thought they had just arrived late so she waited Luring anyone foolish enough to trust the facade of the caring priestess Aqua Jones into the back room to murder for DNA for her comrades when they arrived but after a few minuets of waiting  she realized that they may not come so she had to put her plan into action she found a perfect target A sec member who Has a thing against shirts and armor in general so after luring him into maints the ling hit him with a muting sting and slashed with the armblade only to learn the power of the telescopic baton but the guard overconfident killed the ling activating the reanimating Process Allowing the ling to slip the cuffs and escape the ling stood there pondering her next move then they realized....... They had no more moves so the ling chose to go out with a bang found a coms system and announced her challenge over the coms meet her in the chapel to end this for good she stood on the pew Gazing at the entrance waiting for the sec team to arrive they did along with a cocky civilian... One look at her newly formed armblade and shield shut him up however. There was an odd Music in the still wind the ling only needed to say three words......."Bring It. ON!"

and the battle began at first The lings shield provided protection allowing the ling to get the upper hand.....................Then sec remembered they had guns  It did not end well for the ling......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use