Space Scenario event

acehunterkill

Hello, 

I would like to make a suggestion for a shift scenario for the crew to fight against. Gaining inspiration from the common event of the syndicate seized armory shuttle that spawns nearby the station. 

This event has a crippled syndicate warship "crash" vertically in another sector that is directly opposite to the Cyberiad. This ship will be surrounded with turrets and have multiple "Torpedo tubes" which are multiple incomplete mass drivers on the sides of it and a large incomplete BSA weapon. The goal of this is 2 fold. the syndicate must repair their ships and gain access to their blocked off armories and tech storages to repair their ship, which when it is completed will be able to launch Maxcap explosives at the station. there will be built in restrictions that prevent this from happening early. like blast doors that are only opened by a button with its only connection being to the main depowered engine. In the meantime the syndicate crew must make sure that any crew that find them are quickly killed before they are discovered. and if they are fully discovered prepare for the stations assault.

The crew's objective is multifaceted. with the main goal of preparing a large scale space assault on the ship with a combination of what weapons they can make and receive from nanotrasen. They must board the ship and capture or destroy it.

Depending on what spawns randomly or is chosen to spawn I think it could make for an interesting round.

for in this scenario Time is the syndicates ally, not the stations,

I can also probably make a map of a possible ship layout for the scenario that best facilitates the most amount of combat between syndicate and station.

let me know what ya think

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use