Admin complaint of Dovydas12345

robveelben

Admin(s) Key: Dovydas12345
Your ckey (Byond username): robveelben
Your Discord name (if applicable): Shinigami

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 12:34 13/08.2020

Nature of complaint: clarification required, Feedback

Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint: No appeals made as the ban stated clearly I am not allowed to appeal until next month

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): In short I demoted a psychiatrist who just started and the first thing he said to me where were the drugs. So I demoted him as CMO as to me it was clear he would not provide to be an asset to medbay.

Full description of events: Dovydas boinked me on it after 30 mins the event happened not sure if he was aware of the mess I already went through with the last psychiatrist which has caused too much hassle and I didn't want a repeat when medbay was functioning so well. I agree I was hasty in the way I handled it but I did it in protection of medbay and the hard-working doctors I gave him an offer to be something else in medbay as that is what we needed but he denied then I was like alright look for an other job. which in all honesty is not my best moment in command but it is not something I would consider a jobban and not something where I need to wait for at least a month to be able to appeal. The main reason he stated why he gave such a harsh punishment. Dovydas claimed because I am an old timer I should know better in all honesty makes me a bit more confused where that was stated on the server rules. In all honesty I do not care if it gets unbanned I just want to know the main reasons why the ban is this harsh I will still be here playing and most likely not have learned anything from this.

Hi there,

The best way to explain why the ban was so "severe" (which, it really isn't compared to most others) is to look at your last sentence - "most likely not have learned anything from this"

If the admins cannot be sure that you've learned what the problem with your behavior is and why it's unacceptable, then there's no reason to let you play command. You've already received jobbans before from command (for attempting a mutiny) as well as having a few other notes about issues with you playing command.

If after all that time and multiple incidents, you're still being a problem as command, then a minimum of a month off from dealing with that, for both admins and crew, seems well warranted. Hopefully in a month or so you will have learned something from this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use