Male

Race:

Unathi

Blood Type:

O+

General Occupational Role(s):

Quartermaster.

Biography:

Born to a poorer family, Koik's household was on the verge of poverty when their apartment complex caught fire due to a malfunctioning AI. Left to the streets, they tried their best to live a happy life. However, Koik would grow a fear and hatred for AI that would never quite go away afterwards. With only a single mother, Koik was left unsupervised, which caused issues when he started to grow older. He took on the name of his missing father at the age of ten, to the disappointment of his mother, and through his teenage years decided to get money the easiest way he could -- by taking it from others. Using a job at a vehicle parts shop as cover, he made most of his money through drug sales and robberies. Eventually, word spread to his clan, and his father returned home from exploring to set the record straight -- Koik doesn't like to talk about this much. His father died from stabwounds at about the same time Koik got in a barfight, forced to get cybernetic heart and lungs. He's been in heavy medical debt for the last few years since. Now he works for NanoTrasen, just trying to make ends meet and, hopefully, find a slightly happier life on a space station than he did on the surface of any planet.

Qualifications:

Experience unloading shipments for automotive supply shop.

Has a pulse.

Employment Records:

Mid-teenage years helped stock a shop for automobile parts.

Security Records:

Drug possession, drug dealing, spiking drinks, violence against machines.

Medical Records:

Multiple liver surgeries. Synthetic heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver due to a particularly heavy night of partying.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

File attached.

Other Notes:

He hates AI, and generally expects Vox to prove themselves to be not terrible.

Strong distaste for clowns.

Apparently, he's learning to play saxophone, thanks to a friend's advice.

Koik Lakszizo.png

Edited by lectronyx
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Relationships:

POSITIVE:

Keos Delvar -- 

"Y'know, it's ssssurprissssin'ly hard talkin' 'bout how I feel 'bout thissss guy. He'ss real sweet, and I wanna see him happy. I don't think I'm th'bessst with talkin' feelings, honestly, but if I've ever been in love, then it'ssss now - and with him."

Chalmun Dratavik -- 

"Thissssss guy'sssss fuckin' great -- one'a my favorite humans to work with, if we're bein' honesssst here."

Suls Soirr -- 

"One'a a few folk I can really trust, from th'bottom'a my heart. 'S gotta be my best friend, really."

Yakahakitika -- 

"This Vokssss'sss pretty damn good, y'know?

Azuneinlllhelkuk Woist --

"A'iite, y'know, I've gotta admit. I'unno for sssure how t'tell Vulpkanin guysss from galsss. Whatever Woissst isss, their name'sss confusssin' and they're heart'sss in a damn good placcce."

NEUTRAL:

Kozack Wolf -- 

"I've ssseen thisss fella around th'ssstation a lot, but I'unno if I really know him ssssuper well. Guessss he don' ssseem too bad, for what it'ssss worth."

J4-R3D --

"Th'machine works fine. Jus'... Keep't a safe distance from me, a'iite?"

HelpBot 2000 --

"... 'S fine. Does its job well 'nough. I don' wanna look at it, though."

Lllmirag --

"Oh, seen 'er 'round th'station a couple'a times, 's pretty chill. I'unno 'er well, but if I've gotta work with 'er, y'won' see me complainin'."

NEGATIVE:

Tokorizo --

"Fuck th'trassh bird, he'd be better off as KFV."

Leon Stroodel--

"Listen, 's nice knowin' my books touched someone, motivated 'em t'wanna make th'world a better place... But some folk don' know how t'do that. They make th'rest'a us who jus' think shit can be a lil' better look bad. An' this human? He's one'a 'em."

Moi--

"There's not seein' eye-to-eye, then there's seein' someone for what they are. A jackass. Can't keep tabs on th'folk workin' under 'er, gets bitchy 'bout translators... I mean, I ain't against workin' with 'er, but don' expect me not t'shoot a few dirty looks her way when she's walkin' past."

Officer Beepsky--

"FUCK THAT WORTHLESS, PIECE'A SHIT TIN CAN! If I'm talkin' to th'HoP an' needin' my card updated, I can't be wearin' th'thing! Or if I jus' got back from sunbathin', got my ID in my fuckin' hands, that damn thing'll still beat me an' tie my ass up! Honestly? I think th'damn thing's got somethin' 'gainst me... Or maybe it's jus' malf. Either way, I jus' wanna take th'damn thing out back an' blast a few holes through it, th'useless hunk'a junk waste'a metal's gotta fuckin' go."

(If I forgot to add you on this list, let me know!)

Edited by lectronyx
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use