Things the new generation of Paradise players won't be able to experience/dread

NTSAM

11 hours ago, Jayne Steller said:
On 9/14/2020 at 11:15 AM, AffectedArc07 said:

Dont you dare say mutiny in these parts again 

what about monkey gamemode in paradise?

lmao I'll never understand why anyone thought mutiny would be a fun gamemode. it's defunct status aside, it usually just boiled down to loyalists thinking, 'hm i wonder how hard we can grief the station before everyone lynches us'

also, revs except the headrevs are monkeys with jungle fever when?

Edited by Corocan

How did none of you bring up the glory that was IPCs not processing reagents, meaning any IPC with a syringe had a 300u beaker on hand. I'd fill myself with tricordrazine and go around making medical an afterthought.

That and Potassium Chlorophoride being intended to cause heart attacks, but heart attack code was unfinished and nonfunctional, so the chemical just permanently stunned you for as long as it was in your body above 10u.

• 2 weeks later...

For the older Atmos Techs, who remembers when half of the stations scrubbers weren't even connected to Atmos and just formed a giant useless circle? At the start of every single round, you'd need an atmos tech to go to the front of the Janitors closet to properly connect the scrubbers to the network.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use