Epipens, medicine usable with hotkeys

Jayne Steller

Title explains it all, you press z when your in hotkey mode you use the medicinal item that is currently in your hand. I suggest this because I mainly play shaft miner and it would make a real life or death difference when I fight some of the big bad megafauna and I'm having to fumble through my backpack to ensure I don't die. Survival pens for miners require you to click on your character while legion cores DO NOT require you to click yourself. I do not know the scope of coding this would require. This would be just a simple quality of life improvement for everyone I believe.

• 1 month later...

This would make mining easier but I don't like this change thematically. When you use a legion core it says you smear it on yourself. This must take less time than injecting yourself with an autoinjector. Same with patches. If you really want meds that you can use when you press z get legion cores and bug botany about putting medicine in tomatos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use