Hello!

Ontokho

Hi! I'm entirely new to SS13, but my wife has been playing a fair deal lately, and I wanted to join her (she's not on the forums yet, but if you've played with "Grace Evergreen" that's who she's been playing the most as). I've been roleplaying for a long time, though, so that aspect isn't new to me! I'm most interested in eventually futzing around with the mortician and botanist jobs, but I'm sure I'll become interested in additional things as time goes on. 

I've never been great with introductions, so I'm not sure what else to say -- just wanted to pop in and say hi as I try and get involved.

• Like 4

Welcome to Paradise!

First and foremost I'm obligated to direct you to here which is our server rules, basically what we allow and do not allow while you enjoy your experience. If any of them are unclear in any way feel free to reach out to any member of our Administration Team on our forums, on Discord, or within the game itself by pressing F1 and selecting adminhelp. Never feel bad about asking questions you think dumb, we much prefer it if you ask us to clarify something than us having to talk to you about an oopsie later.

F1 can also let you submit a Mentor Help ticket. Mentors are here to provide you with any type of information regarding game mechanics. All of them are wonderful individuals who will do their best to clear up anything that may confuse you. Our wiki also contains a wonderful amount of information including a Guide for Beginners to help you get acquainted with the controls and the interface.

I hope you have many wonderful experiences and stories to share from your time here and that your wife has only ever had good things to say about us.

Safe Travels Spaceman.

Edited by BryanR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use