nah fuck this shit

BetaBlueNumber2

i hoped on for an unban for a year old thing where i welder bombed only myself and then the admin piled on a bunch of other shit, now i dont want to be unbanned, after taking a while to read throuhg alot of the denied ban requests and even a few accepted ones and then alot of the admin complaints i dont want to be unbanned, this server is way too strict, people where being banned for the dumbest things under the guise of "not roleplay" the entire thing is a sec power trip but everyone has admin powers, the admins strongly favour eachother when reviewing admin complaints but then on unban requests they are exceptionally critical way beyond the point of reason, personally just reading through this forum and the reasons the admins give has near ruined ss13 for me, the idea that any server could be so abusive of power is insane and i dont want to experience it. i strongly suggest that you have a look at your staff, a look at yourselves and most of all take a good hard look at how abused the perma ban is. id wish you all a happy shift but honestly you dont deserve it. please be better. thank you 

• Like 1

You were asked to provide the phrase half a year ago by @TyOmaha

You didn't respond for a week. If you cannot find yourself able to read the rules to find a two worded phrase and rant about stuff not related to your appeal, then yes, finding another server should be suitable for you. Hope you find what you are looking for.

18 minutes ago, BetaBlueNumber2 said:

i dont want to be unbanned,

Ok

18 minutes ago, BetaBlueNumber2 said:

the entire thing is a sec power trip but everyone has admin powers,

what

19 minutes ago, BetaBlueNumber2 said:

the idea that any server could be so abusive of power is insane and i dont want to experience it.

ok

19 minutes ago, BetaBlueNumber2 said:

i strongly suggest that you have a look at your staff, a look at yourselves and most of all take a good hard look at how abused the perma ban is

done, seems we're still pretty popular, and banning people for welder bombing is good for the server as a whole

20 minutes ago, BetaBlueNumber2 said:

id wish you all a happy shift but honestly you dont deserve it.

😞

please be better

ok

thank you 

you're welcome

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 1
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use