Additional 'Art' Discord Chat Section

Drakeven

This is a suggestion for our discord, instead of the game. I feel an 'Art' discord channel would do wonders in helping the players of our community express their work! Sure, you can use the forums, but sometimes you have sketches or works in progress that you want advice on and don't want to post on the forums. In addition to the more low effort art pieces that are funny, but in no sense forum worthy.

I've spoken to many people on the discord, and the overall opinion of this idea seems positive. I think it would help foster creativity in the player base, and I always enjoy seeing other peoples work.

Unlike PRs it would be pretty easy to add/remove. I would like to at least try it for a week or two, and if it doesn't work we can always get rid of it! What do you think?

• Like 11
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Great idea tbh

I'll finally have a true place to post any abominations I create

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • Like 3

When the idea of an art channel for the server was suggested months ago I personally thought it wasn't too necessary because people can post artworks pictionary.

But honestly having an art section could help encourage more people to either start taking up art themselves or feel more confident/comfortable sharing in a channel rather than the forums.

• Like 1

I've seen a ton of people that have done art, but haven't posted up on the forums. Sometimes you just want a casual spot to put up a picture you done did.

5 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

I've seen a ton of people that have done art, but haven't posted up on the forums. Sometimes you just want a casual spot to put up a picture you done did.

And not worrying about it being flooded out with a much of memes. xD

• Like 1
  • honk 1

5 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

And not worrying about it being flooded out with a much of memes. xD

This is one of the major reasons why I feel a different 'meme/pictonary' chat from an 'art' chat is important.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use