Space explorations additions and mining pod modifications.

acehunterkill

What I suggest is simple. first is just adding more random asteroids with minerals in them in space that can be mined. secondly add unexplored location signals in space on the loot areas that can be seen on the GPS, much like lavaland signals they can only be seen when you enter the sector they are located in to make exploration less tedious and boring. Finally what is the most complicated is adding some changes to the mining lasers the pods use. I suggest that they take less energy and do more damage, with the possibility of better mining lasers with better tech, such as mining explosion. however I think this could be bypassed by merely adding the option to add regular KA upgrades from RND or a vendor and be able to attach them to the pod. 

Regular lasers for pods should also be buffed for damage and power intake, but that is just something  I have noticed.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use