Medbay dream team

Revolverth

Medbay can be really boring, really stressfull or noth most of the times and your appreciation for the medical jobs may really depend on the team that you are working with I was wondering who they should be for you to maximize the FUN (or minimize the stress) Just name the medbay that you would like to play with. So a paramedic, a chemist, a coroner, at least two doctors (or surgeons or nurses), CMO, medborgs and a Virologist add whatever you want to the list as long is from a medbay or subtract from it. 

Chemist: Patrick Thompson 

Chemist #2: random bald (always funny when medchem explodes... Nah it is just that I like to teach people)

Paramedic: no idea "insert random unathi"

Coroner: Sol-oorm-uurm (Is this the name of that crazy Drask?)

Doctor #1: Zerno Orze

Doctor #2: Kar-Ski

Virologist: Linda Clarke (I put her at the same level of kindness/nightmare of MOMMY)

CMO: CMO's Hypospray

Some honourable mentions: Henk de Fries, Autumn Angley, Mak Wusam and brother, random medbot with dreadfull name.

• Like 2

I love that coroner! Absolute pleasure to talk or even exist near him! 

I know Kar-Ski more from being a good paramedic and generally great player.

You could always put Kichiyachi as cmo but I am more of a tryhard rather than someone fun to play alongside when in medbay.

• Like 1

Good medbay dead medbay

(This comment was sponsored by hijack team)

• stunbaton 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Doctors: Anyone who doesn't wordlessly steal your patients

That's my medbay dream team.

Honestly, got a hard time coming up with names, because no matter how good someone is at medical and/or how interesting they are to interact with, everyone's names(according to my complete lack of being able to remember who anyone is) are about as memorable as everything about my characters.

Edited by ImmortalRedshirt
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use