NatalyArt

Norstead

Ah Cecilia. Always a pleasure to see as HoS. They're one of those ones that when Magistrate I know I can more or less just leave security be until they need me.

7 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Cecilia is like, security waifu, sorry @ZN23X

Look. Tetra's great. But when security is running like a well oiled spanner less machine it's just...8RKAP94.thumb.jpg.63a2eea134ec2683598c556572dfaa35.jpg

17 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Cecilia is like, security waifu, sorry @ZN23X

She is tho. There are many OG sec. Cecilia is THE OG sec. I'd be mortified if anyone ever put Tetra over Cecilia.

I feel like working with Cecilia and watching Cecilia work is part of what drives many sec mains to be sec mains. Myself included.

As Nat said, Ceci is THE veteran HOS.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 3
  • stunbaton 1

• 2 weeks later...

The collection enlargens! I love your style. On my spaceman I especially like you drew him smiling. I've tried to play Jean a happy fellow no matter if the honk had hit the fan or not. Well captured!

• Like 1

You know. I am starting to believe we should be giving our security crewmembers classes on the potential negative impacts of smoking on their job performance...

• honk 1
  • fastparrot 1

14 minutes ago, Norstead said:

The smoking addiction pr is the bane of my existence. One day if I complain enough it might go back to normal 😔

Now only pros can smoke. Just need to keep a pack in your pocket and crank through 10-20 packs a shift. Git guud. #smokingmeta#addicted4lyfe#whoneedslungsanyways

2 hours ago, Esenno said:

You know. I am starting to believe we should be giving our security crewmembers classes on the potential negative impacts of smoking on their job performance...

I've been using Tetra in every game with a character creator for nearly 20 years now. She never started smoking until she worked security on the NSS Cyberiad. It started with randomly bumming a smoke on the shuttle ride at the end of a long shift, that then became a planned ritual every round, it eventually turned into chain smoking. Its almost a necessary painkiller and stress reliever for working security on this station. #seclife#whydoweneedmorehashtags

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1
  • toolbox 1

11 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

I've been using Tetra in every game with a character creator for nearly 20 years now. She never started smoking until she worked security on the NSS Cyberiad. It started with randomly bumming a smoke on the shuttle ride at the end of a long shift, that then became a planned ritual every round, it eventually turned into chain smoking.

I know this pain. Marshal didn't smoke until I started working Magistrate as him. Plus it's fun when people are genuinely confused by it.

• fastparrot 2

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a nice little bit since another addition to my Security dream team. This time it's another veteran officer, Tetra Vega. She's probably the most easily identifiable officer on the entire station, with her bright red ponytail and a trail of cigarette smoke in her wake. @ZN23X

Tetra (smol).png

Edited by Norstead
  • Like 6
  • stunbaton 1

2 hours ago, Norstead said:

with her bright red ponytail and a trail of cigarette smoke in her wake.

😂😂😂

Thank you Nat ❤️

Edited by ZN23X
  • stunbaton 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This legal expert IPC puts the Marshal back into Martial Law. Marshal is the only magistrate main that was designed and constructed by the U.S.S.P. Despite the potential conflict of interest, he operates impartially and upholds Nanotrasen law, preventing the floating deathtrap we know and love from falling into chaos... until it inevitably does. @Esenno

Marshal smol.png

Edited by Norstead
:)
  • Like 4

Still love this piece. Though I don't do the period thing. It's just Marshal. That implies I'd be clever enough to come up with a good acronym for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use