Mewzia's Doodles

Mewzia

I draw once in a blue moon, and I'm trying to get better with sharing my doodles, so here! I have to press submit before I change my mind.

This is Mha'kira, a tajaran I recently re-designed after a couple years of hiatus from spess. I think I might finally be happy on her visual design. I was also trying out a different tablet from my 13-year-old wacom, so I'm glad I was able to make somethin' with it! 

mhakira.thumb.png.2b580374ab2154ee18dbc26d6eeb5698.png

• Like 9
  • explodyparrot 1

Thank you all so much!!! I will use y'all's encouragement as fuel to try to do more practice when I can. For now, I remembered that I have a drawing of another tajaran of mine from 2018! I haven't used her at all here recently because she's practically a maintenance-dwelling gremlin of a chain smoker and drugs are bad. But I still am fond of the art I did for her! In-game I'd always put her in the black tango dress, so it's not entirely accurate but I still liked the shadows and subtle lighting I did at the time. I think I remember drawing this shortly after seeing that tajara and vulps got glowy eyes and I HAD to try drawing something like that. Bottom part of her dress and body are totally unfinished and not even cleaned up though...

rirara.thumb.png.5f17d0fb4dad4b80fbe4a94e23cc3a65.png 

Also from early 2018 I think, is this sketchy mess (rip to the original file idk where it is). I still really like this one because Oh God How Did I Draw Hair Like That And Why Can't I Remember? This is my husband's MMO character on, well, the MMO we met on. He's an edgy wizard nerd and I love him to death. Totally not added in because I realized both other drawings were in the same pose.

wiznerd.png.d5801866b8037d216312428d38a71c81.png

Edited by Mewzia
Wording change on who I was addressing
  • Like 5

38 minutes ago, SlimeBird said:

..I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN YOUR TAJARAN IN-GAME BEFORE! I distinctly remember thinking the art was super pretty, nice work!

Aww thank you!! That's very sweet. I've had that image in her description for so long, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! I also realized while responding here that I didn't include her name - Rirara Hharar - so that might be familiar too!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use