Akuen's ARTtempts!

Akuen

Hello forums! I have seen a lot of great work from artists in here and wanted to share something too! ^.^ This is one of my very first attempts to draw character from server and specifically it is Natalya Sokolova (one of the most robust officers I have met). It has been great moments to spend time with her on station and the player is very nice and kind too @Norstead! ❤️  Only additionally.. I know that it is nothing special and it has many mistakes in it.. and I expect criticism, also I would appreciate some suggestions or tips from anyone who is willing to give me some! ^.^

1533781365_NatalyaSokolova1.thumb.png.893733230d7aecf1dc3cb22422784494.png

Edited by Akuen
  • Like 13

55 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

Gosh I enjoy your style! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to seeing many new art pieces from you 👀

Aww, thank you Drakie! ^.^ I did not expect this from you ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gangelwaefre said:

Nice clean lines and I love the detail on those eyes! Please do show us more! 😄

❤️ I will surely share my next work too! ^^ Thank you for the support!

• Like 1

Greetings! ^.^  Today I was trying to draw certain object from game that none likes to use as it means doom to all survivors. I have made it in a bit cartoonish style, I was planning to use this picture as background to something else I was working on, but decided otherwise. I hope you like it! ^.^ ❤️ 

Nuke.thumb.png.2c2b8363bed0c3fc7b973f6f02a5a440.png

• Like 6

Greetings everyone! I have finally finished my drawing in a bit different style! It is Saki Kobayashi and Katlyn Hudson @Veloxi on night out! I hope that you like it.. love you all! ^.^ ❤️ 

1080559881_SakiKatlyn.thumb.png.109456177738aae947f9b64ebbf49d97.png

• Like 12
  • explodyparrot 2

5 hours ago, Drakeven said:

Amazing expression work, and you've done the poses great! Good hands

1 hour ago, ImmortalRedshirt said:

Can't explain why I think so, but this is some pretty nice art. Keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone! ^.^   I am so glad that you like it! ❤️ .. I worked pretty hard on that last one and I appreciate your support! ❤️ ^_^

• Like 3

Hello! Just finished my new work! This time I was drawing Dayana @White In Sky, friendly Slime person I know for a couple of months. It was always a great time to see her around and it was  a pleasure for me to draw her. It was my first try to draw slime person and I know it could be done much better 😄 Anyways I am glad for all of your support and I appreciate that. Love you all ! *squish* ❤️❤️❤️ 

441137439_Dayanalines.thumb.png.c81b7bda8180cdfbf89a528c1d97fe29.png

• Like 14
  • explodyparrot 1

1 minute ago, WingedYordle said:

Where is that temperature gun...

I was just told to make her in Syndicate clothing. M1911 was my choice 😛 , complain right to Dayana ❤️

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• Akuen changed the title to Akuen's ARTtempts!

Hello everyone! I am back after couple of months with new thing, I was asked to draw this two months ago already, but am pretty unreliable 😛. So anyway, it is our beloved Chief Engineer and Bat Princess - Bela Aultmen @nice3333333333 ! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Bela Aultmen.png

Edited by Akuen
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...

Hello people! I am back on forums along with my latest drawing! Today it is still pretty new slimey character - Celia Reid! Trying to survive in terror infested station cornered at brig.            *everything in here is from my imagination and very bad memory, so a lot of things might look a bit differently than in actual game*      Love you all! *squish <3

Celia b.jpg

• Like 12

• 1 month later...

Hiya all! After a month.. there is another drawing from me! Wanted to draw this character for quite a long while so it is finally here. V.I.V.I. 7, your lovely IPC Blueshield ^^ 
Cannot say that am exactly satisfied with the results, especially the revolver was giving me headaches.. but here it is, could tell me what you think ^^  Love ya'all, hopefully will draw some other blep a tiny bit sooner.

614019150_VIVI(2).thumb.png.2df1a3090c7759f1876d444090268662.png

Edited by Akuen
  • Like 8
  • explodyparrot 1

• 6 months later...

Hi hi, peeps! 
So.. I have wanted to start drawing more after the last bit in here. Well it has been few months and I have just finally managed to force myself to do something.. 😅
It is my main character Saki and her now fiancee Katlyn Hudson @Veloxi.  In a round few days back, Katlyn was targetted by a vampire and died around 2-3 times.
Made this one a bit more dramatic than it was in the actual game, but I think it turned out well. Also made my own medical suit because reasons 😆.
Anyway, I would appreciate any criticism that could help me realise what could've been done better!

SKL.thumb.png.9c83def242fb28e52bf1d696088c0811.png

• Like 5
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use