Sprite Volunteers

Kyet

Lately, I've had multiple people volunteer to make sprites. They're just not sure what to make.
If this sounds like you, post here.
Similarly, if you are a github contributor who needs sprites made for something, also post here, with a description of what you're looking for.
NOTE: this thread should only be used by people making sprites, and people making PRs. DO NOT request sprites for something in the hopes that someone other than yourself will write the PR to add them.

• Like 5
  • fastparrot 1

Sounds good. I’d like a chance for some of the other spriters to have picking-preference, so if there’s anything someone needs but absolutely no one else wants to do, shoot me a ping 👍

Currently have some spare time.

If anyone got any suggestions for sprites that should be remade or wishes any sprite to be made for their PR.

You can always hit me up on discord!

Edited by Dogs

Spriter here. Also why not make spriting channel on discord public? So PR making people who are not yet git contributors can access it and request sprites

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use