An event! In review

Emanz

I have to give props to @Drakeven for the custom event that they came up with tonight, The premise was some experimental IPCs had escaped from a research facility and a team of scientist were sent to get them back. I am unsure how many total IPC's there were but there were 4 scientists total. The IPCs had some changling powers such as regen and armblade and the science team was to bring them back and remove their brains. 

I had a unique perspective as I played both a scientist and a merc sent to retrieve the scientists once they got horribly murdered by the crew helping the IPCs. It was a fun event overall but my personal highlight was when I got captured by the borg and taken to the mining base one of the IPCs VEGA started to torture me with Roger nearby, so I gave the back story as the IPCs have a brain parasite that allows them to slowly take over the crews free will. Roger was buying it by the time I got butchered and it paid off, when I spawned as a merc who had to get his friends back I made it to the bridge and low and behold Roger was there spreading the word of the brain parasite taking over, he came up to me and my fellow merc and let us know where to find our friends and who was all assisting them.

This was one of the funnest admin events I have ever been a part of and I want to thank Drak for setting it up. Feel free to chime in with your memories of it as well or to share your opinion!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use