bad moderation

ForeignFutsal

I was just unbanned and I went to go play ss13 and so I was going to follow the rules going with a real name this time instead of my previous names because I did not want to get banned. I came up with the name Reggie Smith based off one of my favorite basketball player Reggie Miller and one of my favorite cartoons American dad and the main character Stan Smith. I was unaware of the coincidence of the name being shared with a baseball player. When I was banned no admin messaged me and asked me to change my name if this had happened I would have changed my name because of my previous infractions and the fact I don't want to be permanently banned. I do not know who banned me due to the fact that I was not messaged but I wish that one of you would be able to figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

As it's been 10 days with no response using the format asked for, I'll mark this resolved. You can either repost it with the format asked for, or likely more easily just make an appeal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use