Hello.

lowely1

The instruction manual from Nanotrasen said I should introduce myself at my new workplace so here I go.

Shipping out from earth soon, dunno how I feel about working in deep space but I'm sure it'll be fine. I've done a fair bit of roleplaying before and after doing one round as a civilian and another as a cargo tech I feel like I'm slowly getting the hang of the controls and flow of the game. Been interested in getting into SS13 for a while (years actually) but now since I'm stuck at home all day anyway I figured I'd give it a shot. Looking forward to encountering y'all in the game.

• Like 3

Read the guide regarding your role and the standard of procedures. Both great to help and know what is expected from you.

Hope you have great adventures and remember, a little salt is good but don’t allow it to take over.

Don't worry, my salt tolerance is extremely high, so far I've only been amused by all the weird misfortunes I've suffered.

• Like 1

Welcome! I hope you're enjoying the game. It's always nice to see new players.

And don't worry about those strange sounds when you get on station. They're perfectly normal. No need to worry.

1 hour ago, Drakeven said:

Welcome! I hope you're enjoying the game. It's always nice to see new players.

And don't worry about those strange sounds when you get on station. They're perfectly normal. No need to worry.

*scream

• clown 3

Its a good thing screaming is also perfectly normal! Yup, no need to worry about the blood curdling screams you just heard down that dark hallway, that's just the vox talking.

Welcome to para

• Like 1

Welcome Fresh meat! I mean new and loyal NT employee! We look forward to cloning you once you di... I mean working with you in a loving and caring manor that NT grants to all employees!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use