ATE WITHOUT A TABLE

J0s4U8

Name of Event: ATE WITHOUT A TABLE

One Sentence Description: a bunch of colonists from rimworld just yell I ATE WITHOUT A TABLE NOW IM ANGERY

Map Changes: Yes/No

Will this work with the standard NSS Cyberiad map. Just remember that anything requiring mapping changes is unlikely to be organized any time soon.

Code Changes: Yes/No

Will this work with the standard Paracode base. Again, anything requiring coding changes is a long way off.

Suggested Number of Players:

What type of population level would this be best for? Just remember that paradise rarely drops anything below 30, even when invisible. Events for smaller player numbers may not be possible.

Full Description of Event:

A bunch of people from a rimworld ate without a table and invade the station to let everyone know that they ate without a table

Edited by J0s4U8

Sounds like your average angry greytider. I don't think giving people an excuse to greytide would be enjoyable for the crew.

Edited by Veterankyl

11 hours ago, Veterankyl said:

Sounds like your average angry greytider. I don't think giving people an excuse to greytide would be enjoyable for the crew.

it would be a NPC

This is just the Rimworld event Hippie ran some time ago.
image.png.0cb1bb4ff5602861f30dee88f4182d09.png

Jokes do not get any funnier when you repeat them ad infinitum.

Edited by NTSAM

Personally I find the magic number for repetition is three.

Any repeats beyond that just wears out its welcome and I get the feeling these guys wouldn't last long before taking tool boxes to the head. Whether it be here or on Baystation if the event were to somehow happen in either place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use