admin complaint - kyet

Taac

Admin(s) Key: Kyet
Your ckey (Byond username): taac
Your Discord name (if applicable): taac#2464

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 4/15/2020

Nature of complaint: puns
(Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback, other)
Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint:

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): Kyet makes painful puns

Full description of events: Kyet over the time span of 10 mins make atleast 20 puns, each more painful than the last. this was in a discord channel full of people and it causes physical pain with each pun. Please stop the mad lad

• clown 3
  • honk 9

Hi there, and thank you for submitting this admin complaint about the head-goat, Kyet.

Boy you're not kidding here are you, he really got your goat on this time. Does him braying puns really qualify for admin abuse?

(Oh I've just been informed they were cat puns, not goat puns. And he was kraken jokes about your high seas D&D adventures. That sailed right past me.)

But really i'm going to have to wave this complaint, before we're flooded with more of them. Don't want lots of people jumping on this boat after all. 

• Like 5
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 3
  • Salt 1
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use