Remapping robotics

Spacemanspark

That's pretty neat right there. Have to say, though, the placement of the console and circuit fabricator is creating a really nasty chokepoint. Really like where surgery is, can get up to more nefarious schemes back there...

Also, where's the sink?

Edited by ImmortalRedshirt

Conveyor belts in an already tight space is not the best idea, especially when you have multiple projects going on. It feels kind of pointless and looks a little ugly imo. 

More open space in robotics to be able to make things or just house more individuals in general--such as cyborgs that all tend to crowd the entire room when they feel it's upgrade time (yes, I'm guilty of this) or IPCs that get murdered by the droves and need repairs, is a very good thing. 

In my actual experience with my more open setups, the fabricators being where they are in my images doesn't really cause issues for roboticists. 

I would like to point out, however, that none of the two pictures place the welding tank into the surgery area--where else is it going to be needed besides the occasional welding of a mecha to complete it? 

33 minutes ago, Spacemanspark said:

I would like to point out, however, that none of the two pictures place the welding tank into the surgery area--where else is it going to be needed besides the occasional welding of a mecha to complete it? 

Oh! The welding tank is on the wall in my surgical area.

Oh in that case I'm the big stupid

That surgical area is largely fine then--it being cramped isn't really a problem, as it's really only generally used for the repair of IPCs or implanting/ borging crewmembers. Keeping things closer together and easier to reach in that particular instance isn't much of an issue imo. 

That's... actually a pretty good fusion of both. Good amount of space while giving roboticists themselves their own individual areas with the fabricators. 

• Like 1

I like the darkness, personally. Moody! Also, I agree- the door should be at the BOTTOM of the service desk place rather than the top!

It's actually the same amount of materials, just the glass is split into two. By default it's one stack of twenty, so now it's two stacks of ten. 

Also I'll change the door location and add a second fuel tank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use