I like playing with dead bodies

vevit

Ive been playing on paradise for a couple of years now, only about 60 hours of play time though, first time posting in the forum. I normally play a rude, crude dude on the station, and my favorite, and go to job is coroner. Love the whole isolated process, can go at my own pace mostly, and filling out paperwork is just a blast. Im afraid to play any high profile jobs yet, but I really, really want to learn more intricate and integral jobs.    Favorite ss13 memory: Getting a pet fox from cargo, that pet fox being taken over by a player, and then said fox being a tried and true companion while we escaped from security, fox pulled me away when i was in handcuffs multiple times. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the fourms! Look forward to seeing you around, best way to learn a new job is to get that position and ask someone in game, a lot of people dont mind showing a new person the ropes, makes a fun and informative time for everyone involved, The Wiki is also a solid resource to pick up some tips and tricks about jobs as well. And I guess there is mentorhelp! Those guys are always willing to lend an ear!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use