Cyberiad in (Modded) Minecraft

thatdanguy23

I did it.

It's taken a full month, and I think there may still be some stuff in need of polish, but I finally finished making Paradise's Cyberiad in Minecraft. If you want to view it, you'll need a few things:

• EITHER - the Twitch launcher in order to download mod packs easily OR knowledge of how and where to backup and place Minecraft directories.
  • Project Ozone 3: A New Way Forward
  • Mr Crayfish's Furniture Mod for 1.12.2 (it doesn't come with the above, so you'll need to download and place it yourself)
  • Minecraft 1.12.2 WITH Forge 14.23.5+ (any latest forge for 1.12.2 works, as far as I know)
  • 8GB+ RAM and knowledge of how to allocate it in Minecraft. Trust me on this.

Here's the ZIP for the directory itself; save, mods and all: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uan6jdnp5oeqeif/Project Ozone 3 A New Way Forward (1).zip?dl=0

And here's the ZIP for just the save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryca3xigbrcehxv/cyberiad.zip?dl=0

I'd give instructions myself, but I'm pretty addled and tired from all the work this took. Help each other, yeah? The only caveat is that you should probably toggle the resource pack to on, because it was built with it in mind.

If you have any questions or suggestions of other projects I should build for everyone's' amusement, feel free to share.

If you don't really feel like downloading it, I totally get it, so here are a few sneak peeks, and you'll get the picture from these.

Security Lobby

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b8dcf8e52dcd8ec28d2a1dafd9878ae1.png

Engine Containment

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4c5f59b52b99b8035837a325b0d4ff03.png

Locker Room

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.85e71b8df52df66919d795dd09c1c869.png

Bridge

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.53fdff1e951b1b629791c6013a2d76b5.png

Medbay Lobby

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f52d33ba240c326b184e517f66cb7554.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

I cannot imagine what unholy, eldritch power led you to do this. Let this serve as a monument to the hubris of Humanity, not content with merely breaking the bonds of sanity in one realm and needing to spread it to others.

It is nothing more than madness, a watchful moment through the looking glass beyond the plane where mortal minds were meant to tread. And yet, it is beautiful in its own, unique way; a symphony of constructive, building insanity.

It is nothing short of heretical. And this is why we deserve it.

Praise be.

• Like 3

Your next project should be to build Trurl. Make sure there's a massive cannon pointed at Cyberiad for the authentic looming threat of Central Command BSAing the Captain.

Also this is absolutely wonderful and brings back very fond memories not only of SS13 but Minecraft as well.

Thank you. ❤️

• Like 1

Amazing work! Not sure what divine or demonic being put this idea into your head...but they deserve praise! (Though not as much as you)!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AffectedArc07 said:

Part of me wonders why you chose project ozone of all packs to make this, but its good nontheless. 

'cuz I was playing with it beforehand and managed to see a bunch of blocks and features that I fancied working with, otherwise I would've looked up modpacks that worked better 😛 

35 minutes ago, AffectedArc07 said:

Part of me wonders why you chose project ozone of all packs to make this, but its good nontheless. 

Me, her and a few others were playing on it 😛

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use