Sera's Scribbles

Serenaede

4O3IYt.png
Hello everyone, Sera here!

I'll be using this space to share some of my character art in the near future.
I'm by no means an artist, and I don't have a lot of time to spare for doodles...
but I appreciate you taking the time to look and I hope you enjoy my work~!

Edited by Serenaede
  • Like 4

EfjnQX.png

WORK IN PROGRESS CHARACTER SKETCHES
My character contributions to the Paradise crew, from left to right:
Elodie (Chef), Novah (Medical) & Squib (Botany/Bar).
WIPs at present, still need to line and color, but in the meantime...
... who's your favourite?

Spoiler

Elodie is a sweet young woman, albeit shy, and easily flustered. Though she has a tendency to be rather naive, she is happy to help and eager to please when and where possible. Despite the fact she comes from wealth, and was sent to one of the most prestigious pastry schools of the quadrant, she is surprisingly down to earth. Currently, Elodie works as station's Chef/Culinary Artist.

Novah is a medical intern; ambitious, efficient and determined to be the best in her field. Her sense of humor tends to be of a dry nature and may even dip into the dark at times, but she also has a softer side that's witnessed by those close to her. I haven't tried medical, yet, as my focus was on the kitchen and bar when I used to play, but I'd love to learn and do so through RP.

Similarly, I don't have the karma yet, but when I do I'll also have Squib: a slime who's taken to and absorbed human culture, albeit by outdated stereotypes. She says things like 'radical' and 'tubular' unironically, and is completely and utterly convinced it (and she) is cool. She loves to surf both the oceans of Xarxis 5 and has since turned to 'space surfing' since taking to the stars. She's a botanist who grows that good stuff and has an hobbyists interest in drink mixology.

Eventually they'll all have their own bios~

Edited by Serenaede
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A6GWZj.png

I took a bit of a break for FF7R, but finally got around to finishing Squib.
I've not been able to settle on a color palette for her beyond narrowing it down to two
but once I can unlock slimes and can play around with character creation I'll likely decide.
Which one do you like better; pink or turquoise? 

Edited by Serenaede
  • Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use