We Should A Passport In The Game

ILikeToGammon

I was thinking that if we have a passport, we could have an extra layer in ID job changes, as it would have an item unique to that person and is irreplaceable. Also here is an example of a passport I created in http://liamlime.com/content/passport/passport_139636.png.2581ff2b81a3dd26c5751a3b6be51054.png

Edited by ILikeToGammon

I would totally love this. Inside the passport, there could be sections for Heads of departments to put things in, such as a stamp for a weapon permit, etc. However, we'd need to get rid of ID's, else this is a bit redundant, no? Or would you have a passport for everyone as an extra document, supplementing the current ID cards?

41 minutes ago, Landerlow said:

Also NSS CYBERAID is totally fake. Please wait while I press this DETAIN button. 

Warning issued for incorrect detainment. Check DOB.

23 hours ago, Landerlow said:

I would totally love this. Inside the passport, there could be sections for Heads of departments to put things in, such as a stamp for a weapon permit, etc. However, we'd need to get rid of ID's, else this is a bit redundant, no? Or would you have a passport for everyone as an extra document, supplementing the current ID cards?

I think it would be better to have it supplement the current ID card for the weapon permits, etc.

I wonder how would that affect antags trying to do stealth. Probably way too much

8 hours ago, McRamon said:

I wonder how would that affect antags trying to do stealth. Probably way too much

I can see where you are coming from but maybe we can have a passport that acts like an agent card.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use