Limbs and organs carry traits

Nukechicken

I have replaced my hands with vulpkanins multiple times now, and tried to use vulpkanin eyes as a human, except this doesn't work as one would think, I was thinking that the hands of species that have claws should transfer the claws onto whoever thinks it's a good idea to give themselves other hands, and darksight species eyes should transfer their darksight

And maybe even fingerprints for that fact, so syndicate can get people executed if they are crafty enough to take someone's hand and use their fingerprint against them

Maybe even implementing new syndie tools regarding this system would be a good idea too if this were ever to be accepted as a good idea

• fastparrot 1

Fingerprints are transferred over, I believe. Someone uh....stole a mans' arm one round and used it to frame them. Either that...or they were exceptionally good at lying, but I genuinely think it's the former.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use