space journalist B.E.E.T.L.E

being a journalist is a lot of fun when you put the effort into it. 

below is an album of the stories i made. i was weaving a complex inter-departmental narrative about the clown and quartermaster until the station got attacked by spiders and xenos. i eventually signed on poly as an intern and had them drag me around in a wheelchair. we got a picture of the princess terror, i quickly uploaded a story as it was murdering a sec officer in the library (lol) then skedaddled to robotics, where i got promptly ambushed by two black terrors and another princess. unfortunately i didnt get a screenshot of this last article before i died, and was planning on doing so later on as the ERT, space ranger and deathsquad. yep, i played all three in one round.

probably one of the funner rounds as journalist for me, mostly because i just made up the parts where people are saying stuff. asked them for their opinion on something, overplayed it heavily and made it seem more dramatic than it was. it's fun! i like it.

ss1.png

ss2.png

ss3.png

ss4.png

ss5.png

Let me be one of those who says that I really really really like these news stories!
Sometimes I may fail to read them depending on the round, but seeing that newscast pop up a message out of the blue is enough to get me to stop and take a peek at least.

It's lovely to know what craziness goes around in the station, since it's big and sometimes you just can't keep track of everything going on. Plus, you add your own flavor to it! I remember some rounds Sec had to actually censor some news due to Political statements ahah!
Thank you for your dedication! It always adds that tasty and extra flavor to the round!

• Like 1
  • honk 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, you're the bot who's I was dragging around!I died early that round and I don't remember anything about it.I got stuck in the office as Poly until the CE gave me access.

Sorry for dragging you to robotics where you got kidnap by spiders lmao.Got killed by it the second I tried to save you.Love to meet you again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use