SSWHITE SNEK

Boxy

The tale of  SSWHITE SNEK and its crew.

A new shift had started,  the mechanic (me) had one goal in mind,  GET THE WHITE SHIP GET IT FAST AND MAKE IT AS COOL AS POSSIBLE WITH AS MUCH CREW.  So i started by going to the ruski station beating a white ships electronics cheap and getting a spider. 

I brought my spider to z-level 3 that was conveniently nearby and fixed the computer.

Then is started ferrying people with supplies in and out like crazy for about an hour.

Xeno outbreak starts me and my brave crew start rescuing as many people from the station and bringing them to the ship wile also killing some xenos.

We get a few more people and escape the station into space a bit before the ai publicly announces the launch codes.

We make a moment of silence for the dead and cheer for the fact that we will survive and be our own people,  independent, in space , away from nanostrem and away from syndicate on our own having adventures. A united crew working only for them selfs and each other.

Rounds ends.

New round starts, back in the nanostrem station with out our precious ship.  Oh shit here we go again.

White Ship2.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use