Biolock :)

Biolock

Howdy gents,

My name is Biolock, in game I often play as Alex Crossman. Some of you may remember me from my time as a staff member on Colonial Marines, or mayhaps even further back to my time as a staff member on BestRP; regardless, I really enjoy playing on this server and I imagine y'all are probably use to seeing my character around already. I'm still kind of trying to figure out what exactly I like and dislike in terms of roles so I'm still jumping between a few. Ultimately I'll end up having a few different characters all with the last name "Crossman" to fill the various roles I enjoy playing. I look forward to seeing you all on station 🙂

• Like 2

Heh when i was permabaned when i was a problem player, i did my time in USS almmayer to get the a recommendation and get back to my own slice of paradise.

Welcome to yours,  a job i would recommend to anyone with karma is mechanic.  but with out and your robust skillset in  Almmayer you might wana try Miner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use