Ramon's Tier Guide for Janitors

McRamon

After watching our government making different job tier lists to help us understand what should and should not do certain crewmember to be considered robust, I decided to make my own Tier Guide. Its probably not that great, but I dont care 😃

F Tier: Griefer with bear traps.

Obvious tier - guy watched some funny youtube videos, his only desire is to turn people into Papa Johns, he somehow managed to not get banned during his first hours, and now he has access to:

- Bear traps - he wants to watch people step in it.
- Spray can - he wants to slip people.
- Cleaning nades - haha mass slip.
- You are really glad he is not an IAA.

E Tier: Bad guy (not like... ok, lets call him Bald guy instead)

Probably a very new player, but not absolutely interested in grief only. Be gentle, guys, he is learning!
Peope don't stay long in this tier, either they learn and move up, or get bored and move down to F.

- Station will fall into chaos with or without him, his cleaning speed is irrelevant.
- What wet floor signs?
- Makes even more dirt by walking on blood while cleaning it.
- He is in bar fighting over stolen janicart.
- He has never heard of nukies. He just tries to figure out how to make mop wet and clean floor. And unfortunately for you, he managed to do it.

D Tier: Middle school diploma

This guy is interested in learning the game, and he is good enough to at least slow down the process of station turning into a cesspool.

- Cleans stuff, as fast as he can. Doesn't even forget about wet floor signs (not 100% of the time), maybe even figured out sign projector!
- Knows about trashbag and it's purpose.
- Answers calls, sometimes at least.
- Gives his soap to drask mime (not because he should, but because this guy is a good friend).

C Tier: I will take two.
Good janitor. I am glad he is here. Might want to hire one or two more tho.

- When he is not busy, helps cargo with crate delivering.
- Always answers calls.
- Knows that he is the one responsible for broken light bulb fixing.
- Knows that he can use space cleaner instead of water for mop cleaning.
- Cleans station from SSD personnel by delivering them to cryo.
- Asks robotics for more janibots (Officer Cleansky).

B Tier: Dr. Jan Itor

Veteran of the janitorial force. Knows his every tool, and even more. Helps everyone, because true janitor is not here to clean floors, floors will clean themselves when they see him. Chuck Norris of mop, Albert Einstein of soap, Snoop Dog of trash bag.

- Absolute force. No blood, dirt, oil or trash has a chance to lay on the floor for more than 5 seconds.
- Gets all the possible upgrades from rnd: trashbag of holding, janicart upgrade, power tools, night vision hud of choice.
- Helps cargo, helps engineers by repairing walls and windows, has basic medical supplies to heal crew, and so on. 
- Blob is there? He clears it, like any other regular trash.
- Not only he picks up trash and used injectors, he also cleans hallways of any other items - places tanks and masks back into O2 closets, delivers clothes to locker room, tools to tool storage, etc.
- Removes space ants (can be used later as a powerful weapon against wizard or SST, or any other threat that deserves this Janitor's attention).
- Actually faster than janitor cyborg.
- He is the first one to report xeno because he has enough time to clean and light up maints.
- There is never a reason to call a Janitorial ERT when he is around.

A Tier: Stop calling him Janitor, guy has a name!

Since B Tier janitor is maximum robust janitor, this tier is occupied by those who manage to be NOTICABLE. 

- Wins a poker round against AI, condition of AI loss was that it has to make one (or more) of its cyborgs a janitor one.
- Solo wipes out entire nukie squad. He is ex-military living simple life after all.
- Has such a great personality that you want to make your workplace dirty to have a reason to call for him and see him again.
- Chad
- His cleaning grenades also heal all type of injuries and stabilize critical patients. 
- Chaplain worships him.
- Honestly, this tier is basically nonexistant for janitors, its just a lot of roleplay, gimmicks and good use of imagination that come into play, combined with great knowledge of game, far beyond janitor tools.

That's it, folks, i hope you like it.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use