Idea of a new gamemode

Xeno

So one thing that peaked my interest in the old Xenos gamemode was the Borg assuring Xenos in their early stages. Obviously this basically made the Xenos gamemode way worse due to allowing them to snowball even faster.

what I do think would be a intresting idea would be an AI trying to help some psychic entity that had leaked into our world from blue space. NT decided that the entity was valuable enough to risk crew harm or station expenses so they add a secret law zero to the AI. The entity would obviously start off very weak to the point that it needs the AIs help or it will die. In my opinion the entity would be very intelligent and would feed of people’s brain to grow in strength. Also as it evolves it may let out the occasional EMP so it won’t hide in the AI sat.

in later stages from feeding it would grow to a self sufficient then to a eventual notable danger to the entire station.

This would obviously take a lot of coding

This almost sounds like Vampires with a rogue AI. I'm not sure people would want to deal with an entity that's running around killing people and a hostile AI at the same time. There's also the issue of metagaming, where once this antag is identified, everyone will immediately know the AI is rogue.

Well something I want to stress is that the entity would be extremely weak early game so the AI would basically be feeding it, and people would be discovering the AI is rogue before they find the entity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use