Heya People :D!

EmeliaSyn

Hiya, 

Emelia here, or Yeroc500 for my ingame alias, a somewhat late introduction since I've been here for about a month now. However, better late than never! Anyways, figured I'd introduce the person behind the trio of characters some of you might have run into, those being RATEDRSD:Edge(Detective), Phoboras Biazi(Brig Doc/Regular Doc), and Amalia Sienfi(CE/Engineering). I have a few other characters I run, however they are for when my main roles are all taken and I REALLY wanta play. I'm a pretty long time writer and RPer, having started truly RP'ing 40k fan stuff since back like mid 2000's, and have kept it up since then. I also do a bunch of D&D stuff, but thats a little more sporadic, as I am picky about groups. I play all sorts of video games and am heavily into esports. I drive big rigs as a job, so have plenty of time to RP and play when I get time off. Otherwise, I am just a big goof who likes to have fun with others, oh and talk. I talk a lot, like a lot a lot. Its been great here so far, and I cant wait to keep meeting the big cast of great people here!

PS. If I seem annoying IC or OOC you can tell me to get lost, I wont get mad, I know I can talk just a bit much hahahahaha.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use