Complaint about Spacemanspark

BerkeleyT

Admin(s) Key: Spacemanspark
Byond username: BerkeleyT

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 7:00 PM 3/11/2020

Nature of complaint: Feedback/Rule 0

Brief description :  I brought an issue up to the admin at the time, Spacemanspark, who gave me a terse reply with no chance to respond before resolving the ticket.

Full description of events: I wasted security's time, and tried to kill myself multiple times. Security kept me from doing this, until I farted on a bible. My gibs got dragged into an evidence locker, including my brain. They did not attempt to even borg me, which is all I wanted. I brought this up to the admin at the time, Spacemanspark, who gave me a reply with no chance to respond before resolving the ticket about .25 seconds later. I don't think that is good behavior from someone who was chosen to make sure SoP is followed, as well as ensuring that everyone is having fun and following the rules. I understand that I "wasted security's time" but that isn't an excuse to not enforce SoP, especially when Security didn't have to give me the time of day beforehand... and they still did. In other words, security seemed to be fine dealing with me, and I think placing my brain in a locker was an accident. The big thing here is just not being given a chance to even reply, when I  made the ticket in the first place because I had an issue.

Edit: New picture; Only admins can see these, but the intent is understood. Apologies.

Spark1.png

Spark2.png

Spark3.png

Edited by BerkeleyT
  • Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Salt 5

Admins aren't the only ones that can see these. 

A headmin will handle this at their discretion. 

Edited by Spacemanspark

If you want to get borged, you must go to robotics, and ask.

Repeatedly attempting suicide to try to get yourself borged is bad. Especially when it takes security attention away from the actual nuclear operatives attacking the station.

Security has more important things to do, during a nuke ops round, than deal with your character's repeated suicide attempts aimed at forcing security to give you what you want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use