Mind-shielding Command Staff

Biolock

Question... what if this could be taken from another angle...

...what if instead of limiting those roles, just give them a head-appropriate traitor objective?

I literally saw a CMO traitor who had to steal his own portable defib...

...is that doable with the way roles work right now, or am I making a fool of myself and that is already a thing? 😄

On 3/12/2020 at 9:05 PM, E.I.G.H.T. said:

I was talking about this before when it even came to mindshielding heads even midround during a cult round, and even then I refused it on principle as I find it very anti-antag and somewhat powergamey.

I strongly disagree with this statement.

Its perfectly reasonable for captain to expect his heads aren't part of a blood cult.

That HoP isn't handing out all access to every cultist

That CMO isn't making meme chems/viruses against crew/for cult

That RD isn't making an army of mechs/bombs/armory of AeGs for the cult

That CE is not sabotaging the station with power outages / making space bases / release n2 into the main atmo line.

While ok, traitor people can do similiar things but the nature of things is traitors aren't very often cooperative with each other, and the scale of things is much much lower, than during team antags. Not to mention traitors aren't that openly traitory, when syndicate, while being a cultie they rarely keep a low profile.

Their capabilities are truly disruptive and even one well placed cult head can overpower security (and whole crew) and give ungodly advantages to the whole cult.

Not to mention its perfectly RP reasonable as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use