Kyet's Changes Wanted

Kyet

Updated: 2020/Nov/6

YES (I would support these PRs)

• Make flagging books require a reason, which is saved to DB. Often, admins have no idea exactly what part of a long book is objectionable. Also, provide some configurable text that allows us to tell people when they should/shouldn't flag a book. And potentially display already-viewed-and-approved books differently to discourage pointless re-flagging of stuff that's already been approved. Temporarily striking this one as I may do it myself.
  • An incentive (work with me to figure out details) for people to NOT wrench up vents/pipes to screw over antags that use them (terrors, giantspiders, borers, headslugs, etc)
  • Nerf the heirophant club so it only works when used on lavaland. https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/14018
  • Change the lava staff so it only works on lavaland. https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/13971
  • Give the HOP the ability to turn the ticket machine OFF, so it cannot be used to print tickets, and the button to increase the ticket number no longer does anything. Some HOPs (like myself) don't use the ticket machine and we're tired of telling every single person who comes up to our window that they don't need a ticket (and throwing away pointless tickets).

MAYBE (please run the details by me):

• Changes to things I've added or majorly reworked, e.g: Terror Spiders, SITs, ERTs, syndi depot, sol traders, admin tools, playtime system, gateway missions, SSD protections, admin/centcom jobs, blob antag, the AI, command staff jobs, major changes to Science department.
  • Major feature ports from other servers. Remember, ports require justification beyond "X server has this, we should have it too".

NO (I won't support these):

• Anything encouraging clown, mime, janitor, IAA, etc to be more annoying / less useful
  • Techwebs / departmental protolathes from TG
  • Any sort of skill system
  • Any use of save files for important data (all important data should be in the DB, not save files)
  • Like 4

• Kyet locked this topic