Department Specific Randomized "Maint Loot"

SgtK

So, basically, a randomized pool of goodies for every department that can range from a variety of different items that could spawn in a designated storage locker or on a table, wherever in the department.

Engineering: 3 RCDs with a box of Matter Cartridges, Hard-suit Jet-pack Upgrades, Advanced Tools, Pipe Dispensers, etc.

Science: Anomaly Cores, RND Research Papers, Specific Slime Extracts, Needed RND Items, etc.

Engineering and Science could also have variety of materials on round start, not too many, and the rarer mats like Blue-space Crystals for science could be a rarer spawn.

Medical: Random chem's, Additional Variety Aid Kits, Medical Hard-suits, Advanced Surgery Tools, etc.

Security: Lasers, Shotguns, Combat Shotguns, E-Guns, E-Pistols, Security Hard-suit's, etc.

Cargo: Honestly wouldn't add this to cargo, since it very much seems like the job to learn when you first start playing, I would however apply the following text below.

It also wouldn't have to be a item, it could be a mech. (I'd limit this to Medical, Security, and Cargo/Mining.) Mining could also have ATVs spawn on the base. Miners can also get pretty interesting stuff via both their dispenser and Lavaland loot, so they'd fall under Cargo.

I'd also like to say that the spawn lists could include stuff exclusive to Jupiter Shuttles.

Edited by SgtK
Information added

13 hours ago, McRamon said:

Do you really mean to add anomaly cores and mechs as maint loot?

No this is loot that would spawn in departments, like a randomized round start perk.

Edited by SgtK
Additional Info

I agree on mechs and cores being a tad to much. Armory weapons also seem like a bad idea to me.

though the basic idea seems fine. I think the examples are all kinda to much. Giving your basic assistant spawning in at roundstart rcds, hardsuits and his own mech straight away is to much. Though the idea might work if toned down 

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of this stuff is wayyyyy too good for maint stuff IMO.

Though I do quite like the idea of at least one partially empty medkit in medmaint. Nothing crazy, just enough to add a bit of 'story' to roundstart. I'm not adverse to chemicals (Nothing too crazy!) in medmaint either, but mechs and guns are far too much. (Besides the stechkin, ofc.) I also do like the RND materials idea, as long as it's not very much, and no uranium, diamonds, or anything like that...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use