Crew Record: Firsa Hrarar

rwn

Full name: Firsala Rufshado Hrarar

Blood Type: B-

General Occupational Role(s): Medical Doctor, Librarian

Biography:

Spoiler

Firsa grew up on Ahdomai, part of a large family which often meant she was left alone. She was generally regarded as clever, as well as a bit full of herself. She often got into fights as a youngling, though eventually she became more impervious to any sort of bullying her lower-class status caused her.

Studying was always a hard task for her, especially so when she entered an off-planet medical school with textbooks written in Galactic Common. She revealed herself to be fairly intuitive, but sometimes the language barrier would make itself known and she would feel herself losing footing in the field she'd studied for.

At a certain point, she decided to learn further Common through smaller books, made for young human children rather than a full-grown Tajaran such as herself. She still has issues with some phrasings, and may use strange metaphors or sayings that are roughly translated from her native tongue.

Qualifications:

Spoiler

Passed medical school, has some experience in surgery, some knowledge in literature.

Employment Records:

Spoiler

4 years Medical

1 year Librarian

Freelance writer

Security Records:

Spoiler

Birthdate: 17 April [redacted]

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Eye Color: Orange

Hair Color: N/A

Fur pattern: White with gray patches and stripes along the tail

Species: Tajaran

Identifying Features

Gray spot beside left eye

Arrest History

Two minor incidents where she was found arguing in Tajaran after a heated debate.

Medical Records:

Spoiler

Left eye issues at young age. Poorer eyesight in left eye, but not enough to warrant glasses.

Personnel Photo:

Spoiler

by-tateeeeee.png

(art by tate)

Commendations [admin only]:

Reprimands [admin only]:

Other Notes:

She is very close with Chloe Brooks, local engineer.

Edited by rwn
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

What an amazingly put together app! Good records, and I really adore the photo. What a soft lovley style, I really hope to run into them one day!

And I can't help but notice those 'Admin only' sections. My interests... are PEAKED! I knew I got this blue name for something... (Share if you're comfortable, I'm curious!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use