Port JaniHUDs

NTSAM

Baystation has these really cool JaniHUDs for janitors that point out any dirty spots they've missed.

image.png.1d4cdd7555eef1e0a9d9d84d9ed7eb4b.png

Cool, huh?

I dunno how complex porting these would be, though I imagine it wouldn't be that harrowing. It might be kinda niche, though. As a janitor player, I would personally find it really useful for finding messes underneath tables, covered by lockers, etc... Not a lot to be added to this suggestion.

• Like 3

Huh that is a pretty neat idea. But would it be a round-start item or science researched like hydroponics? Either way would be a pretty helpful addition especially for knowing that there's dirt/gore under those tables, desk, or dead people.

49 minutes ago, BugsBurn said:

Huh that is a pretty neat idea. But would it be a round-start item or science researched like hydroponics? Either way would be a pretty helpful addition especially for knowing that there's dirt/gore under those tables, desk, or dead people.

I feel like the hud would be a starter thing, the other departments have huds for far more important things, so it wouldn't make sense to limit the dirt hud to an RnD thing unless it was say a Night vision variant

Well since high pop opens two jobs slots. It would make sense to have backup in the case that of course a second janitor arrives. Then of course perhaps add an RnD buildable version. If you really want to go at it also add a crafting recipe to combine the sunglasses and janihud since i believe currently all huds have a glasses version thats craftable now. Just my opinion though

I've noticed that issue too, I think it might be bay's dirt system. I believe if an area is traversed enough dirt just spawns and it's incredibly hard to see until later stages?? but we don't got that, thankfully

Edited by NTSAM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use