A year or maybe longer late Introduction

BugsBurn

Heyo I'm bugsburn or AuroraRabbit. I thought I would finally introduce myself since its been a long while that I have been a part of the community or rather kinda lurking around. Now i'm not sure how long I have exactly been around this server but I knew about spessmen since like 2015 I believe. I found it among some list of roguelike games weirdly. So yeah I wasn't a mandalore or sseth fan coming to this game or this server. Back then I gave up on the game. But it always kinda stuck with me. Eventually I came back to the game and was gonna join a server like aurora, but it kinda felt off. Eventually I settled on this server. The people were friendly along with the admins. So this become basically my home. Especially now that I had decided to finally donate to the server's patreon.

Now some people might remember me for my characters or wonder who i might play or have played in the past?

Well some people might of met (Slip_Up) My Tajaran. The character I learned this wonderful games mechanics and met some friends. Eventually I moved to my main character.

Well I play Noggin and I do hope to see you all on the station in the future.

Edited by BugsBurn
So many edits that I want to scream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use