A review of Drakeven

Greey

Admin(s) Key:Drakeven
Your ckey (Byond username):greey
Your Discord name (if applicable):Greey

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred):Too often to even keep track of, it's just ridiculous.

Nature of review: I've had a lot of experience with the admin team of paradise, more than I would have liked to but that's behind me. I've seen people angry, annoyed, and sometimes willing to reason with me. However there is one admin I've had only positive experiences with, they don't treat my Ahelps like they are a chore or that they have no substance. Hell even things I've Ahelped that I'd expected to get no response for I've gotten one from this particular admin. I personally believe that there is a shinning star rising in the midst of your Trial admin team and it's hands down Drakeven. Now, everyone does their fair share and does a great job among the people in this team but I've got to say that the care and consideration that Drakeven gives towards the issues presented before them is quite amazing. They make the server environment a joy to be on when they are around and it's honestly taken my breath away that I would be commending someone from the admin team considering you have people like Shockpoint and Bryan who are just stinky all round, we all know we just pity them at this point. Besides the POINT, I believe that Drakeven deserves every bit of praise they get and may they have a long and fruitful experience among the admin team of paradise station. It's a truly deserved role and one I hope to see them get removed from soon, to have such an a wonderful soul on the trial admin team is both a sin and a mockery. I hope they become and full fledged admin sooner rather than later.

Also, I'd like to commend Jayfeather for being on literally every single day almost all day. That man is a trooper.

Edited by Greey
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • angryeyes 1

Thank you for posting this here.

We take such issues very seriously and I have talked to @Drakeven about this. The other heads have been made aware of how welcoming and kind Drak is and we will do what we can to break her spirit so that by the time she's a full admin that she is jaded and loathes the playerbase. 

I'm sorry you had to put up with this, trialmins are often full of hope and joy towards the server rather than the standard you're used to from admins of being a dried up husk of their former selves, doomed to wander the server like a ghost. 

Attached below is an image of how the process usually goes. Beard growing just happens and we don't know why:

image.thumb.png.e050a00424fa14cc4f26bf13fda4fe4e.png

• Like 10
  • angryeyes 1
  • explodyparrot 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use