Make mime messengers mute

NTSAM

The Mime's vow of silence should extend to the PDA messenger system as well -- Honest mimes should only be able to use a set of punctuation marks (!, ?, ..., and maybe ‽) in their PDA messages. What's the fun in a mime that just PDAs the HoS about a murder they fell witness to, free of consequence?

I would imagine the scope for this kind of thing is reasonable, as it would only affect those with an ongoing vow of silence.

Edited by NTSAM

While I am a fan that the Mime should in fact be "silent", I personally think that at least emotes should be allowed for a text message as if they mime is "acting out" something as well. While this may just be rather simple emotes at the moment, I think it should be doable to communicate with someone and if things get too bad you can always use pen and paper.

• Like 1

I am a firm believer of hanging mimes upside down in a pit of spikes where there's a sign opposite of them reading "Learn the words."

On 1/30/2020 at 12:06 PM, NTSAM said:

The Mime's vow of silence should extend to the PDA messenger system as well

I think we might have spent the rest of the round emoting "Ian and I broke into the brig and I dressed myself up as a prisoner before I 'escaped' and was later arrested by a security borg for being in a place the HoP gave me access to". Which admittedly would have been fun, but maybe a little tough for a Warden busy with the brig?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use