Complaint - Abydos

nice3333333333

Admin(s) Key: Abydos
Your ckey (Byond username): Nice3333333333
Your Discord name (if applicable):

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 24-01-2020

Nature of complaint: False evidence

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): Got perma banned, made an appeal, got rejected, reasons include powergaming with a durand mech, i did not have any mech.

Full description of events: I got perma banned for "As the Captain, when two cultists who did absolutely nothing but run around on meth, disabled and lethal'd them, even when security was aldready disabling and handcuffing them." and my appeal was rejected, that's fair, i clearly see now what rules i broke. However in his response he mentioned false evidence, i had no durand mech, i did see it right next to me in-game, but i was not the owner of it. It's simply false, i don't have access to any logs, like you do. So i can't provide much evidence. If anything i hope it's removed from the ban appeal, just for the record. Since it's not true.

Edited by nice3333333333

At the time, I believed the Durand was yours as you were standing over it while rapiering the cultists. That is why I believed it was yours and the two I had spoken with only stated that you were chasing and lethaling them.

Looking over the logs, I can see that that the Durand belong'd to someone else at the time who had stopped over you when one of the cultists punch'd you down and jump'd out. I apologize for saying you had the durand and admit that small mistake.

4 hours ago, Abydos said:

At the time, I believed the Durand was yours as you were standing over it while rapiering the cultists. That is why I believed it was yours and the two I had spoken with only stated that you were chasing and lethaling them.

Looking over the logs, I can see that that the Durand belong'd to someone else at the time who had stopped over you when one of the cultists punch'd you down and jump'd out. I apologize for saying you had the durand and admit that small mistake.

Very understandable, no worries, thank you for the response.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use