Medicines for paramedics

Victeron

Saline for minor injuries, epinephrine and salbutamol for oxy damage or dying folk, mannitol for newcrit brain liquefication, and a bunch of synthflesh. Maybe take some spaceacillin or oculine too, sometimes you need that and when I do I usually kick myself in the ass for not having it.

You'll notice you really don't need the chemists for any of the above either, except synthflesh, because NanoMed Pluses are ridiculous and the amount that spawn can stock an entire medbay with basic chemicals for two hours.

Maybe grab some iron too for blood loss, I guess.

I like having a hypospray with 15 u saline and 15 u epi, v good for stabilization

Edited by NTSAM

My personal kit doesn't really require the chemists, just the medvend at round start outside the paramedics office:

200u Salbutamol IV bag, 20u per pill, 10 pills worth

200u Mannitol IV bag, 20u per pill, 10 pills worth

100-200u Charcoal IV bag: You'd be amazed how quickly this stuff gets used on a vox heavy round

200u Saline IV bag,

2 200u O- Blood IV bags for emergency on site treatment

1 Advanced first aid kit with splints to replace the health scanner

1 Patch pack with 10 Burn patches and 10 Healing patches

1 Pill bottle with 5 Mutadone pills and an assortment of whatever pills become available

Medical Belt with:

1 Designated Hypospray Salbutamol 30u

1 Designated Hypospray  Saline-epi 50/50, 30u

1 Designated Hypospray Mannitol, 30u

1 General Purpose Non-designated Hypospray, General Purpose

1 Full size defibrillator/Compact Defibrillator if available

1 Handheld defibrillator

1 Advanced Medical Scanner 

1 Handheld crew monitor

1 Handheld pinpointer

With this kit a chemist is kind of a non issue for the majority of the round unless an extremely terrible situation arises, or some chems require a refill that cannot be refilled via a med vend

With the designated hypospray route you just keep in rhythm, 1-2 shots saline/epi, 1 shot salbutamol, 1 shot mannitol, patient is stable to move or apply further aid to, inject more of the needed drug, as needed.

Edited by BlackDog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use