Hi guys!

gibbirg

Hi guys, 
my nick is gibbig and you are my fist stop in SS13 in general 😄 Please be nice to mee, i am trying to get some background before i will start but it is F mess out there 😄
If there is anybody who can share some knowledge alteast for start (witch discord link maybe 😄 (discord link in forum doesnt work)) and help me with exploring your station ill be glad 🙂

Okay see you soon!

Edited by gibbirg

Im goin to do something completely illegal and say this before the mentors themselves. 
The discord server has a very usefull #helperchat for questions, feel free to as anything ss13 related there.

pressing f1 ingame and using the mentorhelp is also a great way if learning about stuff while playing. 
I wish you the best if luck on the station.

PS: look out for the syndicate

Edited by Trololiver112

On 1/24/2020 at 9:31 AM, Trololiver112 said:

Im goin to do something completely illegal and say this before the mentors themselves. 
The discord server has a very usefull #helperchat for questions, feel free to as anything ss13 related there.

pressing f1 ingame and using the mentorhelp is also a great way if learning about stuff while playing. 
I wish you the best if luck on the station.

PS: look out for the syndicate

RIP The mentor are going to gib you......Also welcome to the server! While Trol may about to be "missing" he was correct mentorhelp is a great place to ask question and the Wiki is also quite useful!

Trol has decided to leave the server. 

Don't mind the thing that looks like him screaming in the corner, it's just a hologram we made in his likeness. It'll be quiet eventually. 

• Thanks 1
  • angryeyes 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use