Admeme Compliment

MySkinIsThicc

Admin:Drakeven
(Byond username):MySkinIsThicc
Discord name:None

Date(s) of incident:1/18/2020

Nature of complaint:
Psych, this is actually a compliment!

Brief description :Essentially, I am writing this here because I have no idea where else to go, I just wanted to mention something great  an admin did for me. I was playing a mime, and decided I wanted to start a mafia on station. So, like any sane person, I ahelped it to see if that would be considered self-antagging, as well as to make sure what was about to do was in no way outside of server rules. Drakeven was dealing with my ticket. After a brief chat, where we discussed my plan to create an underground mafia and try to take as much control of te station as possible, they moved on to make me a traitor (it was a traitor round already). Furthermore, we discussed how I should go about my mischiefs, and they gave me some REALLY nicely written objectives that matched my concept perfectly, something along the lines of ''You are part of the syndicate, create a drug dealing empire and take over the station with your underlings in a fabulous manner''. Now, as a newbie with less than 100 hours in-game, this was really interesting and really fun. But it really wasn't just about giving me a special role, as I said, it was a traitor round already, nor do I want to make it ound shallow, but I genuinly feel that it was a very nice way to interract with a player, since they took time to dicuss my ideas, and managed to blow me away whilst helping me incorporate them in-game. They were very positive and inspiring the entire time we talked, and only encouraged me to take action despite my insecurities and lack of knowledge. Essentially, I had a neat idea in mind, and they found a way to incorporate it in-game, in a perfectly fitting manner for my character, allowed me to see the potential of the game, as well as push me to take initiative and be more creative rp wise. Overall, it was just a really cool way to interract with a new player, I think they handled my case PERFECTLY and were very excited to help me manifest my ideas to its greatest extent, which in turn made me like my own ideas even more! It really did exceed my expactations, and the entire time they were supportive, telling me to chill and not worry about how inexperienced I was. Despite my mafioso's antimely death, it was very nice to cooperate with the community in such a way and really opened my eyes as for how much care needs to be given to the role of an admeme to be good at it. The spirit of creativity they blew in my story was greater than any syndicate crystal could ever buy.

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use