Starting as a prisonner

Thexwhat

I was playing for a bit when i realised you couldn't start as a perma prisonner.

that's kind of sad, seeing as there could be some amuzing shenanigans to be had if people could start a round or join it as a perm prisonner (altough they would need another shuttle, or maybe spawn on the labor camp ?)

Just putting that out there, because apparently i wasn't the only one thinking it'd be fun to do.

There's been discussion of this sort of thing before but iirc the heads were afraid people would use it as an antag role. Also it'd create a strange grey area in terms of what the prisoner could and couldn't do to escape.

Unfortunately, it would just be used to greytide. Security is stressful enough as is; they really don't need things added to that pile.

I do agree that, were that not an issue, it would be a neat idea.

• Like 2

/tg/ has a midround event called Fugitives I believe, sort of the same idea w/criminals that just spawn in but they need to be caught. As Dark said they operate in a grey area in regards to /tg/'s rules on antags.

Similar events regarding roundstart permabrigs have happened before, too! There was an Elysium POW transferred to the Cyberiad's permabrig for some reason, a few days ago.

Edited by NTSAM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use