RISSA Tips 2.0

thatdanguy23

image.thumb.png.fc33243ef2115493c068d1a9fd488b07.png

This group of felines is here to teach you the ins and outs of working on the Cyberiad!

Or, well, attempt to.

Rissa "Lazz" Williams covers Service, Engineering and dealing with corpses as a Coroner.

Rita Crysten understands the basics of Virology and Science.

Rissa Crysten is our Security leader. She also knows a bit about Surgery.

Rissa Eddison has had her dealings with Command roles, and so is our local expert on these matters.

RISSA 5.5 is a big bully, and is also our key to understanding Synthetics. 

Feel free to ask for guides on subjects you know nothing about! 

• Like 2

Well done, perhaps, maybe with a side of fries? (To the above)

To Lazz as well, I've got some background in bartending, but considering your philosophy differs from mine, what's your idea of a good way to run the usual dive?

Edited by Dumbdumn5

Isn't the best way to deal with corpses to stick them into the trays and then treathen to lynch the chaplain if they even look at the morgues direction?

On 1/8/2020 at 7:45 PM, Dumbdumn5 said:

To Lazz as well, I've got some background in bartending, but considering your philosophy differs from mine, what's your idea of a good way to run the usual dive?

image.thumb.png.a279bc6076a73f1f82606adbf6153cc0.png

• Like 2

There are terror xenomorphs on the station, the atmos supply pipes are at 50million kPa, several people tried welding vents, but the resultant burst blew off all their limbs.

Rissa Williams just got on station.

What does she do?

R5.5, the captain insists the AI is rogue and is currently forcing his way into the satellite to card them, alongside the RD! They're destroying turrets and doors trying to get to them. With said AI on standard corporate module, what is the most productive course of action?

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:07 AM, Spacemanspark said:

Quick RISSA, the captain is coming after Maxwell, what's the best way for the AI to destroy them?! 

IMG_20200121_115437.thumb.jpg.a6813a8b96ccef15f94ea591844a074a.jpg

On 1/10/2020 at 12:08 PM, BeanOS said:

There are terror xenomorphs on the station, the atmos supply pipes are at 50million kPa, several people tried welding vents, but the resultant burst blew off all their limbs.

Rissa Williams just got on station.

What does she do?

1370320250_IMG_20200121_1217182.thumb.jpg.180aa02c3765294aea1973bc2077d7cf.jpg

On 1/14/2020 at 8:43 AM, NTSAM said:

R5.5, the captain insists the AI is rogue and is currently forcing his way into the satellite to card them, alongside the RD! They're destroying turrets and doors trying to get to them. With said AI on standard corporate module, what is the most productive course of action?

226668973_IMG_20200121_1217183.thumb.jpg.4efc8c1c2ce3f5170883bd5262d06987.jpg

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Spark has been subverted and is going absolutely haywire, throwing the entire station into a chaotic frenzy. 

As a cyborg synced to Spark, what are the best means of maximizing your chances of survival while simultaneously complying with anything Spark might need doing? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lazz, I've tried to organize large events involving different people from different departments (e.g. chef, botany, cargo, engineering, etc) many times. However, I've often found myself flat out ignored when I try to talk to them. Do you have any advice on getting them to cooperate?

• 1 month later...

Rissa C,

Can Thermite Grenades be made with Chemistry? How?
How do grenades work, in general? Are they useful for Science? How do they generate research/tech levels?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use